Living Faith Church meets Sundays at 11:00am and Wednesdays at 7:00pm. Living Faith Youth meets Fridays at 7:00pm.
From the moment you pull into the parking lot, our desire is for you to feel at home. Our greeting team is available to guide you through the facility and answer your questions. Our Connections Room is a great place to meet new friends, connect with others, pick up a cup of coffee and browse through our bookstore. Our friendly Connections team will help you find everything you need for a great experience. Stick around after the service to meet Pastors Michael and Nicole and feel free to ask any questions about Living Faith Church during your visit.
• The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
• Our God is One, but manifested in three Persons—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
• Man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam’s transgression and fall, sin came into the world.
• Salvation is the gift of God to man through faith in Jesus Christ.
• The New Birth is necessary to all men, and when experienced, produces eternal life.
• Baptism in water is by immersion, is a direct commandment of our Lord, and is for believers only.
• The Baptism in the Holy Ghost is a gift and is accompanied by the evidence of speaking in other tongues.
• We believe in sanctification, which is living a life of holiness.
• Healing is the privilege of every member of the Church today provided through Jesus’ death on the Cross.
• Jesus will return and “. . . The dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air . . .” (1 Thess. 4:16–17).”
• The one who physically dies in his sins without accepting Christ is eternally lost and, therefore, has no further opportunity of hearing the Gospel or repenting.
We’re more concerned with meeting your real life needs than with what you wear. Some people will dress in casual attire, so dress how you feel comfortable and you’ll fit right in.
We have an excellent SuperKid Academy and Faith Factory Nursery/Preschool that your children will love. Childcare is provided every Sunday morning* by caring members who teach God’s Word for children from birth to 5th grade. As you walk in the front doors, you will see the children’s check-in area past the Connections Room and Sanctuary. Our friendly welcome team will help you check your child into a secure, creative, and fun environment designed just for them. Students in grades 6-12 attend our Sunday morning worship service. There is a youth service each week for grades 6-12 on Friday evenings.
*On the first Sunday of each month, 1st-5th grade children join their families during worship for “Family Sunday” where we emphasize worship as a family and take communion together.
Our main desire is for you to experience the life-changing presence of Jesus Christ in a creative atmosphere through friendly people, great music, and encouraging messages. Our pastor, Michael Lindon, will lead you through practical, timeless truths with humor and sincerity.